GOALS 2023!!

 HELLO 2023!

in the last semester I experienced many things, even though in the last semester I experienced improvements in several subjects but I still feel lacking because in several other lessons I was still late in completing assignments, in the current academic year I want to improve myself, starting from studying more active and do the job properly and correctly and on time when submitting assignments. for my target this year I want to graduate SMA Negeri 3 Bandung with good grades and also enter the university and major that I want.

the effort that I will do this year to correct the deficiencies in the previous year is that I will study more actively so I can understand the material presented by the teacher, I will also gradually practice scholastic questions in installments, for example practicing 5 questions every day, I will also improve my attitude me, i.e. I will submit assignments on time so that at the end of the semester I don't have assignment debt, I will try harder than the previous semester, I hope that my goals and targets this year can be achieved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT'S ME

NEWS